Facilities at Club may have been a bit basic when we first opened in 1948, but take a look at us today!
Thanks to the relentless enthusiasm of our members and visitors, and Pomona locals, as well as Government support through funding, our club now boasts not only a fantastic location, but also an excellent range of facilities.
- 8 well maintained rinks surrounded by lovely gardens.
- Retractable shade over the green for those hot sunny days
- Floodlights for evening bowls
- Friendly and welcoming bar staff
- Social Barefoot Bowls – Thursday and Friday afternoons
- Ladies Bowls every Wednesday morning
- The outstanding King of the Mountain Bistro – open for dinner Thursday and Friday from 5:30 pm
- Friday night membership draws, drinkers club and monster raffles
- Friday evening pokie promo
- 12 gaming machines and Keno
- Pool table for members and guests
- Good off-street parking
- Courtesy bus on Thursday and Friday
- FREE coaching lessons
King of the Mountain Bistro
This lovely restaurant offers a delicious menu and is as popular with locals and visitors, as it is with club members. It’s great for groups, and great for families, with children welcome.
Bistro welcomes walk-ins, or why not make a reservation by phoning (07) 5485 1202.